Teaching telling the time


Analog clocks/watches always cause frustration among students when learning telling the time, yes, even to adults. I found this creative idea in Pinterest and always apply it in my lessons. It was my first time doing it online and it was a success!

Resources:
- A disposable plate
- A marker
- A thumbtack (or an earring)
- Two small pieces of colored paper.

Teaching tip:
After having introduced the patterns for telling the time and having done some writing practice, I ask my students to show me their clocks with the times I say. If there is a student who forgot to make theirs, ask them to use their mobile clock instead.πŸ˜‹ 


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Simple present: 3rd person singular

Asking for and giving personal information

Grammar point: Verb Be in simple present